Please stay safe and be mindful of sanitation when moving around the building by:
- Washing your hands before leaving your residence
- Following government advice to self-isolate if necessary
- Avoiding close-contact and touching
- Covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Clean and disinfect your residence often (including the outside of your front door and door handles)
- Keep all rubbish bins and bin-bags closed to avoid contaminated rubbish escaping
If you are well and able to help vulnerable people in your development, please print out a postcard from Smart Citizenry, complete with your details and attach to this board.
On your browser, head to www.smartcitizenry.com
If you are self-isolating following connection with a diagnosed coronavirus patient or due to having symptoms, please also ensure to:
- Alert us by texting 07903 175673 so that we can inform other residents Do not use this number for any other purpose
- Double-wrap any bin bags
- Wear gloves to navigate the building or carry disposable bleach wipes for contacting any surfaces
- Take care in lifts and ensure to disinfect any surfaces touched.
Thanks for your compliance,
Jennings & Barrett